Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

Paper Plate Balls - Enchanced

A few months ago I posted a tutorial on how to make Paper Plate Balls. They are fast, inexpensive and make a fun addition to any room or party. I was so excited to make them even better for my little girl's room. I had so many wonderful comments on the post I decided to paint them like everyone had suggested, and like I had in mind all along! So, here they are, "Painted to near Perfection." I am so pleased! I didn't use spray paint like I thought I would, but I used watered down acrylic paint instead and just colored the "triangles." I like the white and the color, it gives a different dimension. The soft pop of color makes her room look even more fun! Thanks for the INSPIRATION everyone! 



To learn how to make Paper Plate Balls, click HERE


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment