Image Map

Monday, May 2, 2016

Crock Pot French Dips

French Dip sandwiches are one of my all time favorite foods! They're so savory and delicious, it makes my mouth water just thinking about them. This was simple and delicious! I love when my crock pot works all day for me and presents a beautiful meal when I'm exhausted! "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless my crock to keep working for my family as hard as I do."
This is a home run for simple and truly delicious!


Crock Pot French Dips

1 Beef Roast
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 tsp. Salt
1/2 c. Water
3 T. dehydrated minced onion

Place all ingredients in a crock pot for 8-10 ours. 

Remove roast and place on a plate to shred.

With a small sauce pan place a strainer over top. Pour the juices from the crock pot through the strainer to leave you with beautiful beef broth.

Add 1 pkg. of Au Jus Mix to the broth and simmer for 3-5 minutes.

Cut long hoagie buns in half and spread with butter. Toast the bread in the oven on the broil setting. 

Place shredded beef on your toasted bun, pour some Au Jus in a small bowl and dip your sandwich! 

DELISH!

* You can add Swiss Cheese, Mozzarella cheese, or Caramelized Onions to your sandwiches to boost the flavor even more!





Need more Crock Pot Recipes?
http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/01/crock-pot.html


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment